


I went to CCAI (our adoption agency) yesterday to drop off our LOA and some travel documents. It's not a short drive it took me over an hour in Denver traffic to get there. I really wanted to meet the women in the WC dept.! It was nice to put a face with a name! They were so excited to meet me and so nice. These women have a HUGE job. I have a lot of respect for them. They were grateful I have faith in them and the program.It was fun to see THE office where all the excitement takes place. We took pictures in front of the China map BUT they didn't have a red ball next to Anyang Henan yet so in honor of my visit they put one in to mark where Janae (and others) are from! I also had one taken pointing to where Regina is from YueYang Hunan. I'm so happy I made the trip! Now hopefully our TA will come in the next couple of weeks so we can be there to celebrate Janae's birthday!
Above picture is Denise, Sara, Me and Pam!
Above picture is Denise, Sara, Me and Pam!

3 comments:
Oh that seems like such a fun visit! I'm glad you got to meet the ladies. I cannot imagine the huge responsibilities that lay on their shoulders each day. I hope they'll soon be calling us.. :)
Jenny G.
Thanks for posting those...it is nice to see the faces that go with the names. Kind of famous, those ladies. :-) And you are right - they do an amazing, and huge, job!
We got our LOA the same day!! WooHoo!
Glad to have found your blog!
Post a Comment