Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Kiss

LuLu has for the past 24 hours been calling me Ayi (nanny) I thought oh boy a few steps forward and few steps back.........
This afternoon it was back to MaMa and some hugs. Tonight a small miracle happened. BaBa (Nick) was putting lotion on her after her bath and she came at him and gave him a KISS on the lips!! I spent most of the day trying to get her to kiss on the lips but she has wanted no part of it and BaBa scored!! Nick called me in and she gave him another one and then looked at me and said MaMa and I went in for the KISS I've been dreaming of! She was very proud of herself for the lip kisses she was giving her MaMa and BaBa!! I'm so very proud of her too and so happy she is starting to trust us! She is really starting to like her BaBa and it is melting Nicks heart.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you have such a beautiful family!! Glad to hear she is trusting you